1. Read EVERYTHING on this page!!! I tried to make everything clear so that there is no confusion.
2. If there's an order in progress, fill out an order form!
Group Order Basics
Customs & Duties
Out of Stock
Order & Status
- Zipia is a super popular Korean wholesaler with Korean/Japanese fashion for females and males!!!
- Their items are priced as wholesale prices and are supposed to be sold at much higher prices.
- Since they are a wholesaler, they have an order minimum of $300 USD.
- I've read in many places that their items are good quality, but people say you still get what you pay for. It's often said that you are paying more for the style rather than the quality, which is true in any market (including North America's). On Soompi, they seem to be regarded as having the highest quality in comparison to other wholesale stores. I have ordered a few things from them. I would say the quality is quite good. The earrings in particular seem quite high in quality.
- The order will be placed once we reach the minimum (depending on interest). If we don't reach the minimum, THE ORDER WILL BE CANCELED & YOU WILL BE REFUNDED.
I set up a test account so everyone can see all the pictures. Please don't change the password.
from Zipia (Korea)
Shipping method: EMS, fast & traceable!
Delivery time: ~3-5 business days.
Tracking number: It will be on the Excel sheet (status order page).
Cost: Shipping is approximately 20% of the total item cost per order. Therefore, each person will be charged 20% of their items to cover their own shipping.
from Canada (me) to you:
You will be sent a second invoice.
I am willing to ship worldwide.
Shipping method: Canada Post
Tracking number: If available (depends on the shipping method), you should receive an automated tracking notification. If you didn't, check the Excel page to find your tracking number (if available).
Cost: Shipping cost is based on the location, dimensions, weight, and the shippping method.
Please do not ask me for a shipping quote. (help on estimating it yourself)
CUSTOMS & DUTIES
The following information is straight from Zipia.net's FAQ:
Buyers are to pay the import tax if the customer's country levy any tax on the goods.
In order to save the tax we mark on the shipping document "gift" with amountless than USD100.00. The goods will be packed no more than 10.0kg/box and we send a box a day under each different EMS number.
Sales tax: 12.5% of the total
03/12/09 - Customs/Duties are not being charged beforehand at this moment. That means that if the package is hit with customs, the rates above will apply.
Zipia charges in USD.
All invoices from me will also be in USD.
Zipia's sizes are generally "free size", so they can fit a wide range of people, though some items do have sizing options.
Check the sizing chart for more info.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
If your item goes out of stock, the amount will be used towards your shipping and/or refunded.
- IMPORTANT!!! If you pay with a PayPal eCheck or by mail, make sure it gets here before the deadline.
- Sending via PayPal:
applicable PayPal fee will be added (calculated with PPCalc).
- DO NOT SEND ME MONEY USING THE "SEND MONEY" FUNCTION. I will ALWAYS invoice you. If you send me money without paying an invoice, I will refund the payment and ask that you pay the invoice properly.
Why do we need to pay a $15 deposit?
1. To CONFIRM your spot in each order. Please send your deposit at the same time as your order. If sending payment by mail, please contact me.)
2. To discourage drop outs and deadbeats. If you later decide to drop out, ignore my e-mails, not pay your invoices, or something else of that kind, I will not refund your deposit and will place you on the blacklist/drop out list.
3. For those who do not drop out, it will be used towards your shipping from me to you/top-ups.
4. If customs/shipping costs are significantly higher, I will equally use the deposits towards the difference.
NOTE: For those paying via PayPal, I will receive a little bit less than $15 due to fees [$14.26 from US/CAN, $14.11 INTL].
Due: Before Zipia order is placed
Breakdown: Cost of your items + Your contribution to shipping + Service charge + PayPal fees (if applicable)
- Service charge: Due to the large amount of work it takes to organize and execute this order (not to mention gas + ink to print shipping labels), I charge a small service fee.
1 item = $3
2 items = $6
3 items = $9
4-9 items = $9
10 items = $10
11 items = $11
12 items = $12
Due: After items arrive from Zipia
Cost of shipping from me to you + Cost of shipping materials (box, envelope, etc.) + Additional customs (if applicable)
If you refuse to pay the second invoice, I will not ship the items. You have four weeks from the day your second invoice is sent to make payment. If I don't receive it and you don't talk to me about a problem, I will assume you no longer want the items. Not paying the second invoice will put you on the blacklist unless you have a valid reason.
ITEM NAME: PLEASE COPY EXACTLY AS SHOWN.
ITEM NAME: tHER-pumpkin motive mini SK-05-V24275
ALTERNATE COLOUR(S): Black, Dark brown
Alternate colour(s) is where you list the colours you'd be willing to order should your main choice go out of stock.
Changing Your Order
Even after you submit your order, you can change it before the deadline. You can add, remove, and switch items with total freedom!
To make changes, leave a comment on the appropriate post with the item # (in the left column of your order box on the Excel sheet), the name, and/or with your new changes. When adding/replacing items, you should still follow the order format.
NO E-MAILS REGARDING CHANGES, PLEASE.
ORDER & STATUS
Ready to Order
Have you read and understood everything?
★ ZIPIA ORDER FORM ★
ORDERS VIA E-MAIL/COMMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
To check the status of the order, visit the Main Order Post to view the Excel sheet (sample). I will update this as often as possible. It will be password protected.
NOTE: The Excel page looks terrible in Google Chrome. If it looks bad when viewing with IE or Firefox, please refresh the page.
There is one main post for every group order with major updates. This is where you can post questions/comments specifically to each order.
All that being said, it's really quite simple to participate! Fill out a form, pay your invoices, and wait for the goods to arrive! If you still have questions, e-mail me or leave a comment, but make sure you've read everything. I copy & paste answers to questions that have already been answered.
After reading this page, are you totally confused? If so, read the super simplified version and the FAQ.
If you still have questions, e-mail me or leave a comment, but make sure you've read everything.
I am in no way responsible if:
- Zipia does not ship the items
- Zipia makes an error (wrong colour, wrong size, etc) or ships damaged items (or they get damaged in the mail)
- you are not satisfied with the product (no returns, no refunds)
- your payment is lost in the mail
- your shipment is lost in the mail
- you must pay additional customs, duties or other fees (please consult your post office for information)
- I make a mistake on the Excel and you do not notify me. Though I try my absolute best, I am only human and have many, many orders to take care of. Participants only have to verify their one order, so it is highly recommended that you verify your order on the Excel sheet in case I've made any errors.
I will definitely help rectify any problems (especially lost shipment) by consulting Canada Post, my bank/PayPal, and/or Zipia.
If you have any ideas/questions, please leave a comment! I'm constantly looking for ways to improve.